In this post I am going to give you a recipe which I made up myself and I think it actually sounds tasty in a way! Below I am going to give you a list of ingredients and a step by step method.
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 small ripe banana (make sure it looks appealing to eat)
- A few bits of parsley
- Line a cookie tray with parchment paper (or an alternative to this)
- set your oven to 180degrees (or gas mark 4)
- Start by mashing your banana until it is creamy
- Place it into a bowl and combine it with your oats
- Add in your parsley
- spread it evenly onto your baking tray slice it into small reasonably sized pieces
- Put in your oven for approximately 10 minutes (or until it is golden-brown)
Please be sure not to overfeed them. Also I would recommend you to store these in a cool dry place, or in your fridge as long as this doesn't make them too solid.
Have a look at these products if you are interested: