It is a good idea to give your bunny some rabbit toys. Ones made by you are the easiest to get since you can just use an old cardboard box or a toilet paper tube. here are some idea's for you to make for your bunny:
-A toilet paper tube treat
These are easy to make and practically free! Follow these three simple steps to make one!
1) Grab a toilet paper tube and put slits into each end however deep you want them to be to make tabby bits to look like this:
2) bend all of your tabby bits so it looks similar to this picture. Bend them any way you want to!
3) Give this to your bunny and watch them chuck it around and enjoy!
There is another way to make this as well. This one is more like a treat for your bun. This homemade rabbit toys is similar to the one above:
1) Get a toilet tube and squish it to look like this:
2) fold one of the ends and stuff grass, hay or anything else suitable for your bunny into it so it ends up like this:
3) fold the other end and let your cute bunny enjoy!!
This is just a cardboard box placed upside down and arches cut at either end. Your bunny will love investigating it! Follow these easy
1) Get a cardboard box and begin by cutting all of the ends off so it looks like so:
2) Cut arch shape at one side of the box and repeat with the opposite end to make it look like this:
3) Put this in your garden and see what your rabbit does!
This is my idea's on some easy to make homemade rabbit toys!
If you have any questions,concerns or idea's for any other homemade rabbit toys, please comment on this post.
A SAFETY HAZARD: DO NOT FEED YOUR RABBIT TOO MUCH CARDBOARD. THIS CAN CAUSE FURTHER PROBLEMS.
Look at this link for tips about caring for your rabbit